MotorUse brings you Secret Features Of KTM RC 390 that you would love to know. All the bike lovers would love to know some of these amazing features of the bike.
Secret Features and Amazing Facts About Of KTM RC 390
- ENGINE- The KTM RC 390 is powered by mono-cylinder of 4-stroke, water-cooled engine of displacement of 373.2cc which churns out 45bhp power. In sub 500cc category this is the most powerful machine option available in bikes.
- TRANSMISSION- The 6-speed transmission of KTM RC 290 is mechanically operated clutch in oil bath. The gear ratios of the bike are in the ratio of: Primary 22:72 and secondary 14:42. The short gear ratios make the bike feel like a shooting bullet.
You may also like to read: 2018 BMW M5 at Frankfurt Auto Show
- WHEELS AND TYRES- The KTM RC 390 runs on Metzeler tyres in which front tyre is of 110mm and rear of 150mm. The wider the the better the bike has the maneuverability.
- BREAKING- The bike offers the breaking system of 300mm disc break, four pot break capiler at rear with ABS (Anti-Brake Locking System) as the standard option in the bike.
- SUSPENSIONS INSTRUMENTATION- The has one of the finest suspensioN options which work upside down front forms WP suspensions offering utmost stability with WP shock absorber. The system is inspired from RC8.
You may also like to read: India-Bound Cars at 2017 Frankfurt Motor Show
- ERGONOMICS- The RC 390 has new designed clips on handelbars that gives a sporty ride feeling. The masculine fuel tank has a capacity of 9.5 liters and the split seat matches the sporty aesthetics. The wind resistance gets cut down by the advanced design wind shield for better aerodynamics.
- The headlamps of the bikes are on even in the day light.
You may also like to read: Amazing SUVs At Frankfurt Motor Show 2017
Image Source: ninjette.org