MotorUse brings you all the details that you want to know about the 2017 Skoda Octavia RS. The 2017 Skoda Octavia RS, the D segment sedan was first launched in year 2000.
Features Of 2017 Skoda Octavia RS
The interior of the car has a park-assist system, ESP, nine airbags, infotainment system, dual-zone climate control, traction control, paddle shifters. The car also gets flat-bottom three spoke steering wheel, blind spot management and lane-assist.
- Doors 4 Doors
- No of Seating Rows 2 Rows
- Seating Capacity 5 Person
- Bootspace 590 litres
- Fuel Tank Capacity 50 litres
The exterior of the car has a tailgate spoiler, daytime running lights , steel exhaust tips, fog lamps, LED headlamps, tail-lamps, blacked-out trim bits,17-inch alloy wheels
You may also like to read: Maruti Suzuki Ciaz S Launched in India
- Seating Capacity: 5 Person
- No of gears: 6 Gears
- Drivetrain: Front Wheel Drive
- Air Conditioner: Automatic Climate Control
- Power Windows: Front & Rear
- Central Locking Remote with Boot Opener
- Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS): Yes
- Airbags: 8 Airbags
- Seat Upholstery: Leather
- Displacement: 1984cc
- Fuel Type: Petrol
- Alternate Fuel: Not Applicable
- Transmission Type: Automatic
- Max Power: 227 bhp @ 5500 RPM
- Max Torque: 350 Nm @ 1250 RPM
- Front Tyres: 225 / 45 R17 View all tyres
- Rear Tyres: 225 / 45 R17
The has the Length of 4689mm, Width of 1814mm, Height of 1496mm, Wheelbase of 2679 mm, Ground Clearance of 141 mm and Kerb Weight of 1418 kg.
The comes with 2.0-litre TSI petrol engine which produces 230ps and torque of 350Nm with 6-speed DSG transmission unit it can attain 0-100 km/h in just 6.7 seconds.
The car has four colors to choose from
- Race Blue
- Steel Grey
- Candy White
The car comes with a price tag of Rs 24.62 lakh (ex-showroom).
The 2017 Skoda Octavia RS has competitors in the Indian market like Volkswagen Jetta, Hyundai Elantra and Toyota Corolla Altis.
Image Source: CarAndBike
You may also like to read: Hyundai Xcent Prime CNG